Welcome to Year 2!
We hope that you've all had a lovely summer. We are looking forward to lots of exciting and fun activities this year.
Miss Tomlinson, Mrs Lizzimore and Mrs Taylor.
This term we will be:
- Learning about Roald Dahl and Florence Nightingale as part of our history topic 'Significant People'
- Finding out about animals and their habitats in science
- In ICT we will be learning to create our own algorithms
- We will be dancing and developing our ball skills in PE
We are going to be very busy, but please remember:
- PE kits must be in school including an outdoor kit as we will go out in the cold weather
- Reading books should be read at home and brought in everyday. We have box where books can be placed in a morning if they need to be changed
- Rapid recall tests go home on a Monday ready for the retest on Friday